Monday, July 03, 2006

Squelch!

Remind me never to go into my garden in the dark wearing flipflops........ I just went to my shed to lock it, and caught up a slug with the front of my flipflop, and squashed it under my toes. (it was a BIG slug). Bearing in mind it was dark, I didn't know what the hell it was until I hopped back to the kitchen door and into the light. I was very brave and didn't scream. Although I promptly threw the flipflops in the bin, and stuck my foot in the sink and run it under hot water and washing up liquid. It's making me squirm, just writing about it.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Eeeeeeuuuuuuooooooooo! Eeuoo eeuoo eeuoo. Groooooooooss! Bleuh bleuh bleuh. (think I've made my point!) LOL

Never mind Kim...come to a crop and forget your slug worries! See you Friday.