Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Above and beyond the call of duty


Last week I had to get some forms signed by various people, soI rang them all to check if it was O.K. to call round. I spoke to one chaps wife who said they would be in all evening and it was O.K. to drop in. Well when I got there, she opened the door, called me in and I followed her to the kitchen where I found her husband in his underpants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. " I forgot to tell you Kim was coming" she said to her Husband. I therefore had to make small talk while he signed the forms, and avert my eyes from his 'you know whats'. At least they were boxers and not Y-fronts!

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

ROFPMSL!!!! I can just see you doing that. Absolutely hilarious.

Mind you...did he look like that piccie then?? I think I'd have been oggling a bit if he did - LOL!

Kim said...

Hi Shell, how are you, sorry I haven't replied before now, but I am up to my eyes in it at the moment. Roll on the end of term!